Skip links

premierbenefitsconsulting@icloud.com ~ | ~ Affordable Senior Healthcare Plans ~ | ~ Call Now (772) 913-2718

Main Content

Learn how you can protect your lifestyle... Call Susan Hart at (772) 913 2718

THINK OF IT AS LIFESTYLE PROTECTION

Medicare and it’s different parts, can be a stressful topic for people. Understanding Medicare and all of it’s parts: Medicare Part A, Medicare Part B, Medicare Part D, Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Supplemental Insurance. It's not easy.

My professional title is Insurance Agent, but I prefer to think of myself as a Life Style Protector. When someone falls ill and becomes mired in debt because of mounting medical bills, their lifestyle is drastically affected.

As a supplement to the 80% of what the different Medicare Plans pay, there are insurance plans which can pay towards the remaining 20% of your expenses and protect your life style. As a lifestyle protector it is my goal to help you understand how Medicare works and how the different options work. In clear, understandable language, in order to enable you to make the best choices for yourself and your budget.

Please give me a call and I will be happy to give you all of the no obligation answers you need. I can help you find the best lifestyle protections available to you that will work with your budget and your health care needs.

HERE'S WHAT SUSAN'S CLIENTS SAY:

Susan has helped me with all my Insurance needs, She went way out of her way to help me. I refer her to all my Friends. She is the best"
~Cindy Martinez, Vero Beach, FL
View more testimonials.
medicare supplemental insurance Vero Beach, FL

GOT QUESTIONS? ASK SUSAN!

FROM THE BLOG

Medicare only pays 80%... Protect your lifestyle with a medicare supplement plan!